Real Christmas trees are a sustainable, environmentally friendly product. Growing trees is environmentally friendly. Here are a few facts about the sustainability of our industry.
- For each tree harvested, one is planted in its place.
- As they are growing, natural Christmas trees support life by absorbing toxic carbon dioxide, and other gases, and emitting fresh oxygen.
- Two acres of Christmas trees produce enough oxygen each day for forty people.
- There are approximately more than one million acres of Christmas trees growing each day in the United States, making oxygen for eighteen million people.
- Recycled Christmas trees are used to prevent soil erosion and as fertilizer for gardens.
- 98% of Christmas trees are produced in special farms.
- We coordinate and work with rehab centers. We provide jobs to one of the most vulnerable sectors in our society.